Beef Meatball Skillet With Paprika.
Today we stay down to earth. With fresh and seasonal ingredients, we were inspired by German cuisine today. Our variant will definitely brighten up your evening. Enjoy your meal!
Cereals containing gluten (wheat) or products made from them • Mustard or mustard products • Celery or celery products
Please take note of the information on ingredients and allergens on the product label.
Beef Meatball Skillet With Paprika, Rice And Parsley.
1 Mixing bowl
- 300 g Simmental minced beef
- 25 g Breadcrumbs ( Contains cereals containing gluten wheat or products made from them )
- 10 ml medium-hot mustard( Contains mustard or mustard products )
- 2 Red bell pepper
- 1 Pack/small tin tomato paste
- 4 g Spice mix
- 4 g Vegetable broth ( Contains celery or celery products )
- 1 Red onion
- 150 g Jasmine rice
- 8 g Honey
- 10 g Parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp Olive or avocado oil
- 550 ml Water
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper or to taste
Energy (kJ) 3648 kJ
Energy (kcal) 872 calories
Saturated fatty acids 15.0g
1. Heat plenty of water in the kettle. Rinse the rice in a sieve with cold water until the water runs clear. In a small saucepan add 450 ml of hot water, lightly salt, and bring to a boil, once boiled.
Stir in the rice and simmer, covered, over low heat for approx. 10 minutes. Then take the pot off the stove and leave it covered for at least 10 minutes.
2. Halve the peppers, remove the core and cut the pepper halves into 1 cm wide strips.
Peel the onion, halve, and cut into fine strips. In a mixing bowl, add 2 tbsp tomato paste, 375 ml and thoroughly mix, add vegetable broth and spice mixture (paprika and salt).
3. In a large bowl, knead the ground beef together with the breadcrumbs, mustard, and a pinch of salt and pepper and form 12 round balls.
4. In a large skillet, add 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil and heat over medium heat, sear the meatballs on all sides for 2 – 3 minutes. Then remove the meatballs from the pan.
Heat the pan again and, without adding any more fat, sauté the pepper and onion strips for about 5 minutes, stirring, until the onion is translucent and the pepper is a little softer.
5. Deglaze the pan with the prepared sauce and honey, bring to a boil, return the meatballs
to the pan and simmer uncovered for a further 6-8 minutes,
until the vegetables are tender, the meatballs are cooked and the sauce is thick enough.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Tip: If the sauce is too thick, add a sip of water. Pluck the leaves from the parsley and chop finely.
6. After cooking, fluff up the jasmine rice with a fork. Arrange the rice, meatballs, and stir-fried vegetables
on plates, and sprinkle with a little parsley. Enjoy your meal!