Chicken breast in fruity cranberry sauce.
Also this year the so-called fusion kitchen is totally in trend. Typical ingredients from different regions are combined with each other.
We decided to create just such a dish and the result is a true culinary highlight! Enjoy this creative dish!
Please also note the information on ingredients and allergens on the product label
- Mixing bowl
- Baking pan
- 10 g Flat parsley/rosemary
- 1 Onion
- 150 g Basmati rice
- 1 Garlic clove
- 250 g Chicken breast fillet
- 2 g Madras curry (contains mustard or mustard products )
- 25 g Apricot chutney (contains mustard or mustard products )
- 20 g Dried cranberries
- 100 g cream yogurt (contains milk or milk products including lactose)
- 4 g Chicken broth
- 20 g Butter ( Contains milk or milk products including lactose)
- 2 tbsp Olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper or to taste
- 550 ml Water
- 1 medium zucchini
In a small saucepan, add 450ml of boiling water, and salt and bring to a boil once boiled, add the rice and let cook, covered, for approx. 10 minutes. Then remove it from the stove and let it swell for another 15 minutes.