Shepherd bowl baked herder cheese on tomatoes.
We love the colorful bowl recipes, where all the ingredients are eaten from one bowl. Today we have a special variant for you, so hand out spoons and eat happily!
Milk or milk products (including lactose) • Sulfur dioxide or sulfites • Nuts • Eggs or egg products • Mustard or mustard products • Celery or celery products
Please note all the information on ingredients and allergens on the product label.
- 1 sieve
- 1 Skillet
- 150 g Shepherd's cheese ( contains milk or milk products including lactose)
- 25 g Tomato pesto (contains sulfur dioxide or sulphites )
- 150 g Basmati wild rice mix
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Onion
- 4 g Souflaki spice mix
- 19 g Pecan nuts
- 250 g Cherry tomatoes
- 10 g Dill/parsley
- 50 ml Buttermilk lemon dressing (contains milk or milk products including lactose), eggs or egg products, mustard or mustard products )
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 4 g Vegetable broth (contains celery or celery products )
- 1 tbsp Olive or avocado oil
- 300 ml Water
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt or to taste
- 1/2 ground pepper