How To Prepare Vegetable dumpling pan with oyster mushroom.
Perhaps the most delicious thing the Swabians have to offer: is Maultaschen. In this recipe, golden-brown fried dumplings meet delicious vegetables and brighten up your evening.
Note on allergens :
Cereals containing gluten (wheat) or products made from them • Celery or celery products • Milk or milk products (including lactose)
Please also note the information on ingredients and allergens on the product label.
- 400 g vegan mini dumplings ( Contains cereals containing gluten (wheat) or products made from them, celery or celery products )
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 red onion
- 100 g oyster mushrooms
- 200 g cooking cream ( Contains milk or milk products including lactose)
- 1 spring onion
- 4 g paprika spice mix
- 8 ml Worcester sauce
- 1 large carrot
- 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 50 ml water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
Energy (kJ) 2817 kJ
Energy (kcal) 673 calories
Saturated fatty acids 11.0g
1. Peel the onion, halve, and cut into thin strips. Place your skillet over medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil and sauté the onion strips for 6 – 7 minutes until they are soft and browned.
Tip: When frying, season the onion strips with a pinch of salt to brown them faster. Pour the onion strips into a small bowl and set aside for a moment.
2. While the onions are frying, peel the carrot, halve lengthways and cut into 0.5 cm slices.
Cut the white and green parts of the spring onions separately into fine rings. Quarter the mushrooms. Pluck the oyster mushrooms into strips about 1 cm wide.
3. In the same pan from step 1, again add 1 tbsp of olive or avocado oil and fry the dumplings for 2 – 3 minutes.
Then add the mushrooms, the white spring onion rings, and the carrot slices and stir-fry for a further 4 – 5 minutes until the dumplings are golden brown. Tip: Use 2 pans for 4 people.
4. Meanwhile, in a measuring cup, add cream with spice mix (consist paprika and salt), 75 ml water, and the Worcester sauce and set aside.
5. Reduce the heat and deglaze the contents of the pan with the prepared cream mixture and let everything simmer for 2 – 3 minutes until the sauce has thickened a little. Season everything with salt and pepper.
6. Arrange your delicious meal on deep plates, top with the braised onions, and garnish with the green spring onion rings. Enjoy your meal!