Winter pumpkin and lentil salad with goat cheese
Discover the versatility of lettuce! With this recipe, you conjure up a dish of the extra class. Fresh ingredients in a delicious combination – there really is no wish left unfulfilled. Enjoy your meal!
- Garlic press
- Large bowl
- 400 g Pumpkin (Hokkaido)
- 1 White onion, sliced
- 100 g Goat cream cheese thaler ( contains milk or milk products (including lactose) )
- 2 Pieces purple carrot, chopped
- 1 Orange, peeled
- 1 390g Pack brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 Fresh clove garlic
- 50 g Arugula
- 10 g Rosemary/Thyme
- 10 g medium-hot mustard ( contains mustard )
- 20 g Pumpkin seeds
- 35 g Tomato paste
What you should have at home
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp White wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220°C top/bottom heat (200°C fan oven).Halve the pumpkin and deseed it with a spoon. First cut the pumpkin halves into 2 cm wide strips, then into cubes.Halve the onion, peel, and cut into fine strips. peel off the garlic. Pluck off the thyme and rosemary leaves and finely chop separately.
Peel the purple carrots and cut them into 1 cm pieces. Place brown lentils in a colander and rinse.
- In a large bowl, pure tomato paste, chopped rosemary, 2 tbsp olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of honey. Press in the garlic, season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin and carrot cubes, lentils, pumpkin seeds, and onion strips to the bowl with the marinade and mix well. Pour the contents of the bowl into a casserole dish and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the vegetables are lightly caramelized on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Meanwhile, cut off the top and bottom of the orange, and peel the orange so that there is no white skin left. Cut the orange fillets out of the skins and cut them in half.
- In a small bowl, squeeze the juice from the remaining pulp from the orange peels, add mustard, chopped thyme, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp vinegar, 2 tbsp honey, salt, and pepper and mix to form a dressing.
- Halve the goat cream cheese. Divide the arugula among the plates and toss with 1 tablespoon of the dressing. Scatter oven-roasted vegetables over it, top with goat’s cream cheese and orange fillets, and spread the remaining dressing over it. Enjoy your meal!
Please also note the information on the ingredients and allergens of this recipe.