The zucchini boat tuna melt for people trying to go on diet.
This zucchini boat tuna keto recipe will not only make you filled all day, but it also will rapidly help you lose some weight.
INGREDIENTS FOR ZUCCHINI BOAT TUNA MELT.
4 zucchini, halved
2 cans of wild-caught tuna
2 tbsp of avocado or olive oil mayo
2 stalks of celery, chopped
1/2 cup shredded cheese
Pinch of sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 200 C/400F. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Halved the zucchini and scoop out the flesh from the inside as shown in the picture above.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine tuna, mayo, chopped celery, sea salt and pepper to taste, mix all together until well mixed.
4. Fill each zucchini half with the tuna, cheese mixture.
5. Top each zucchini filled tuna mixture with shredded cheese.
6. Place your zucchini boats tuna on your prepared baking sheet.
7. In the preheated oven, place the baking sheet and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER SERVING.
Net Carbs: 9g
Total Calories: 454 Calories.
Enjoy your meal.