Zucchini Cheese Fritters With Parsley Dill Dip.
Today we have delicious buffers and so that the dish is not too heavy, we round it off with a crunchy salad. Enjoy your meal!
Please also note the information on ingredients and allergens on the product label.
Zucchini Cheese Fritters With Parsley Dill Dip And Fresh Salad.
- 1 Large bowl
- 1 Skillet
- 50 g Cheese mix ( Contains milk or milk products including lactose) )
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large carrot
- 1 spring onion
- 50 g wheat flour ( Contains cereals containing gluten or products made from them )
- 1 lime, waxed
- 10 g pumpkin seeds
- 150 g sour cream( Contains milk or milk products (including lactose) )
- 1 medium cucumber
- 75 g pick lettuce
- 12 ml Balsamic vinegar ( Contains cereals containing gluten (wheat) or products made from them, sulfur dioxide or sulphites )
- 10 g dill/parsley
- 8 g honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper or to taste